Thursday, February 12, 2009

Top 36 Predictions by Kimmer

Hello people! I know we said we were going to do a podcast in between the episodes this week, but I opened my fat mouth before I realized I worked second shift on Tuesday and Laura had interviews on Wednesday.

So I just got done watching Tuesday's episode and wanted to make my short predictions which you will hear in full on the podcast we record this evening. Then I'll watch yesterday's episode and see if I'm right.

Don't worry Randi, I think Adam Lambert will get through. He looks like a Fiyero.
-Matt Giraud
-Anoop Desai (is enjoyable)
-Scott the blind guy
-Lil Rounds
-Tatiana the freak show will get into the top 36 because it's like bringing the horror of auditions to Hollywood.
-Steven Fowler totally bombed and still made it through, so I bet we'll see him again.
-Norman Gentle for the same reasons as Tatiana, except he's faking.
-Anne Maria Boscovich
-Oil Rigger Man is gold.
-Milwaukee boys because people love a best friends story and they don't suck that bad. But if only one gets through, it'll be Danny.

No comments: