Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top 7? Right?

Ok, so... quick before the results show.

America is crazy. At this point I'm afraid. I'm afraid of their voting behavior.

I thought Lil Rounds was by far the worst performance. Anoop was great, but I don't know if he has fans. I loooooved that Kris sang Falling Slowly, but does the average American Idol viewer? I doubt it. Bah this week. I really hope Lil gets sent home, but that's sadly not what I think will happen.

I hate worrying about people and their survival... I wish I had watched yesterday and voted for Matt Giraud (it seems like the fans abandon him when he has a few slip ups, but he's still a great contestant).

In my dreams Lil is booted.

In my nightmares Matt Giraud is voted off... but I honestly think the judges veto would be used if that happens. I wouldn't even care if my 3 contestant finale prediction proves false...

Obviously we'll discuss the performances (lambert) on the podcast, no need to get into it here, lol.

4 comments:

Laura said...

oh my god. that was awesome. i love matt.

Kim said...

You love Matt?

I love Matt.

Favorite.

Randi said...

They saved Matt? So weird! I thought that they hated him!

I wish that Kris' "Falling Slowly" had been longer. Love that song.

I still love Adam and always will. :)

Randi said...

Danny Gokey is a tool. :)