Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Top 10!

Top 10... these are the ones going on the idol tour, so you better get ready.

There's no doubt in my mind that Megan, Scott and Michael will be the bottom 3. And Scott is battling with Megan for being the most terrible. These 3 should be and will be the next 3 to go... I'd prefer Michael stay the longest just because I don't despise him like I do Megan and Scott. I love motown. They sang both of Christina and my request songs!! Her's turned out much better than mine :( Darn you Sarver!

Did anyone else find Adam's face way chub chub without the hair in front of it? And Danny's looking chubbier every week... maybe the stress is getting to them, lol.

I would say much more, but I wanna save the goods for the podcast. Make sure to listen this week for all of our keen observations.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Sarver was rough Laura! I proclaimed before he sang that you might have to really go off his wife but then he sucked hard. I'm sorry!

Randi said...

Oh, and I hate both Megan and Scott. Scott bothers me in a way that no idol contestant has ever bothered and/or bored me before. And Megan....makes...me...want to cut people....

Kim said...

Just wanted to get my word in before the results show. I agree with Laura completely. Megan takes the cake. If she's not gone, then America has no ears. Even if you completely disregard the fact that her voice is contrived, she obliterated the song. Ugh. Take her away.