Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top 9

Yes! I finally get to beat Laura to the punch!

So what the hell was up with the audio tonight? Anytime a keyboard or a backup singer came in, you couldn't hear the contestant for shit. I actually feel like I don't know what some people really sounded like. Not that that prevents me from having an opinion...

My personal favorite was Danny Gokey. I thought he rocked the Rascal Flatts.

I actually think that this might be the week that we get to say goodbye to Megan Corkrey. At least that is my dearest hope. The judges didn't like her, and there was no one who failed so miserably to take the fall. But alas, they hated on Anoop again, and for some reason I think America's opinion of him in particular changes based on what the judges say. So he could go. And last week Matt Giraud ridiculously ended up in the bottom three after a stellar performance, so he could always be in jeopardy as well. But let's all just hope for Megan, shall we?

Oh Adam Lambert, what to say? So special. We'll leave that one for the podcast.

No comments: